At SDSN Youth, we empower young people to take meaningful action on the Sustainable Development Goals. By joining our global team, you will be working with a diverse and exceptional group of individuals with a variety of cultural, religious and political backgrounds, committed to sustainable development.
Benefits of working at SDSN Youth:
Making an Impact
- Working SDSN Youth enables you to be at the forefront of efforts taken by the United Nations, governments, companies and civil society in developing and leading a global movement for sustainable development and enables to make an impact.
- We engage closely with a range of stakeholders, including some of the world's most influential leaders from business, academics, governement and civil society, forming partnerships to educate, connect and mobilise individuals and groups to achieve the SDGs.
- Through our core programs, including the Local Pathways Fellowship, Youth Solutions, Global Schools and SDG Student Program, we are creating a movement of young people from around the world, who are committed to sustainable development and are being equipped with the necessary skills and tools to overcome key challenges and meaningfully contribute to the achievement of SDGs in their communities.
Aspirations and Networks
- SDSN Youth enables you to build professional and personal relationships with high-level stakeholders in civil society, business, government and the United Nations.
- The SDSN Youth core team consists of more than 120 young people from more than 30 different countries, including students from Harvard, Oxford, LSE, Science Po, Monash and Columbia universities, and professionals working in agencies and organisation such as UNICEF, UNEP, UNDP, UN-Habitat, etc.
- By joining one of our teams, you will be working with a diverse and exceptional group of individuals with a variety of cultural, religious and political backgrounds, committed to sustainable development.
- The relationships you develop through SDSN Youth could serve as a foundation for your future endeavours.
Pathways to leadership
- Attend high level domestic and international meetings and conferences and network with some of the most prominent figures in the SDG space.
- Supported by our global team of experts across a range of areas, you will progress rapidly in a challenging but flexible, fulfilling and meaningful environment.
- Your experiences will become central to our network’s efforts and legacy in empowering youth globally to make sustainable solutions.
- Working with SDSN Youth will enable you to have a real impact while navigating through complex scenarios and overcoming difficult hurdles, preparing you for challenges of leadership