At SDSN Youth, we empower young people to take meaningful action on the Sustainable Development Goals. By joining our global team, you will be working with a diverse and exceptional group of individuals with a variety of cultural, religious and political backgrounds, committed to sustainable development.
This is an Expression of Interest form for our local volunteer's team. These are short-term local positions with our national/regional network teams based in Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal and Nigeria.
The local volunteers can assist the networks on several fronts including:
- Networking with Potential Member Institutions
- Networking and collaborating with the NGOs
- Fundraising and forming Partnerships with Youth-led organizations, startups
- Attract media sponsorships
- Providing Digital Media Resources: Posters, Video editing etc. (Content Creation)
- Posting relevant SDG-related research content/ articles on Social Media etc.
- Promoting the SDGs and relevant events on Social Media
- Scouting & Consulting Member Organizations
- Providing an additional Pool of Creative Ideas
- Assisting in Event Organization
We are recruiting for any of the three types of roles:
- Fundraising and Partnerships
- Communication (Social Media Management, Member Engagement)
- Project Planning (Events, Actions, Campaigns)