At SDSN Youth, we empower young people to take meaningful action on the Sustainable Development Goals. By joining our global team, you will be working with a diverse and exceptional group of individuals with a variety of cultural, religious and political backgrounds, committed to sustainable development.
SDSN Youth would not be able to exist without its vast network of volunteers, a truly global team brought together to achieve one mission - empowering youth to achieve the SDGs. However, we can only continue to contribute to our mission if we are able to attract the right people into our organization.
We are looking for someone to drive the recruitment branding strategy. You will have the freedom to refine our recruitment branding end-to-end, from copywriting to marketing promotions, and build external relationships.
- Our brand personality
- Sharpen our volunteering brand personality for prospective volunteers/employees
- Continuously trial and test marketing/advertising approaches in our recruitment efforts
- Work closely with the global Communications Team in publishing material
- External Communications strategy
- Expand SDSN Youth’s external recruitment partner network
- Other tasks
- Job description screening
- Support and enhance our talent attraction strategy
Please note: As a virtual network, it is IMPORTANT for Project Officers to communicate effectively with their Project Leader and report back consistently. In a network, which operates across several time zones, reporting and communicating proactively is crucial.
The Project Officer (Talent Attraction) will be someone who:
- is organized, driven and can work autonomously.
- has impeccable communication skills.
- Enjoys storytelling.
- Experience in Employer Branding strategy.
- Experience in copywriting and content creation.
- Professional or volunteer work experience in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about the SDGs.
- Between age 18-30 in order to be eligible for this role (exceptions may apply).
- Excellent command of the English language, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Able to demonstrate that they have the time and resources to commit to this role – candidates with too many overlapping commitments will be exempt from running for this position.
Total Weekly Hours:
- 8+ hours per week (minimum)
- Duration of Position: The first term is 12 months in total, with a 2 months probation period at the beginning. However, subject to review of work performance, this position may be extended on a 12-month basis.
- Reporting: This position reports to the Deputy Project Lead of People & Culture Team
- Payment: Voluntary
Training: All Project Officers are required to complete all SDSN Youth online induction courses, including team training.